My Blog List

Friday 21 January 2011

Confession





I may not be rich
I may not be famous
Pure love I wish to reach
And not to make you jealous...



I’m a simple girl, pure  and sincere,
I dream of fairytales, I hate the real world.
Just look into my eyes, I want you to believe,
Your lovely smile and soul, is what I’m looking for.





I hate money and power, and false image, I think.
I cannot give you nothing. Your love is all I earn,
I’m simple like a dove, in dreams I want to sink.
I truly am in love, my wish is all that burns.

You have all you ever wanted. You stopped in front of me.
You chose me from a thousand, but why? I cannot know...
I cannot love another, is you I want to see,
Kissing my lips and eyes, when my feelings grow...

Embrace me with your thoughts and love me as I am.
I wish to see the world, the sea, the lovely sun...
I may not be the one. But you’re feeling I am.
Let’s share our magic moments, in our world let’s run.

I may not be rich
But this is my confession.
Your heart I want to reach,
Your arms and your protection ...

No comments: