My Blog List

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Feelings


Beyond the autumn sun, behind the evening breeze
My love revealed my soul, and now it's you I see,
The ghost of my enchanted voice,endured this lonely world
My vibes were blocked into a mirror, with tears which were untold.
Now I understand my thoughts, my feelings and my heart
I was afraid of losing...uncertain from the start...


I told you once "I love you",I'll say it once again
You know I'm way too different and nothing is in vain...
I can express myself this way, this is a woman's nature.
And you prefer to demonstrate that you're a marvelous creature.
Even if you cannot say, these words in front of me
Your feelings belong to me, and this is all I see...


Beyond the autumn sun,behind the midnight's voice
Love enslaved my soul,I think I had no choice,
My power, my pleasure, my pain are locked inside your heart
Which draws my way of being in a lovely piece of art...
Embrace me every time I'm lost,'cause this is all I need,
Tell me everything will work out fine, and then..I will succeed!

No comments: