My Blog List

Friday 7 September 2012

Fighting


I keep my soul from anger and pain
I open my heart to feel this rain
But I'm not sure of what future has for me
And all I want right now is everything I see
I feel uncertain and somehow lost
I've got nothing and what I hate the most
Is that feeling of fighting without knowing why
Which is more like being blind and living in a lie.

And I open my eyes over again
Hoping there is a worthy pact to gain
I keep fighting without knowing why
My temper is blocked without being shy
My anger is confusing in a cloudy dust
My mind is fighting hard with this filthy rust
For knowing answers I cannot accept
Barely I left outside those promises I kept
Someway I need to focus on my willing for surviving
And now I wonder why, I have to keep on fighting?

No comments: